Navya, is formed by a team of professionals highly skilled and specialized in different areas of Aviation Industry, with a deep knowledge, technical, legal and commercial.
Navya's renowned reputation in the aviation industry is supported by hundreds of aviation projects carried out for many clients in the sector, which include, among others, Air Operators, ANSPs, Government agencies, Construction and Renewable Energy companies, and Airports around the world.
EUROPEAN HEADQUARTERS in Spain
Spain (Barcelona) North America:
USA (New York) Caribbean/Central America:
Panama (Panama) South America:
Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) APAC:
Partners & STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
Navya has established agreements and long term relationships with key partners in the aeronautical arena:
• CANI / ANS: The Czech Republic Air Navigation Service Provider and its associated Air Traffic Control Training Institute, one of the most prestigious centers in Europe.
• SAERCO: Saerco is the 1st private certified Spanish Air Navigation Service Provider, thanks to the 2-year consulting carried out by Navya. Navya is a Saerco shareholder and Saerco is a Navya shareholder.
• IFG Miami: Miami-based company specializing in business aviation and perfect connoisseur of American airport business model.
• Pildo Labs: Navya partner that provides consulting, engineering and complete technology solutions in aviation, notably in Global Navigation Satellite Systems.
• RAHN consulting: Brazilian consulting firm, specialized in Aviation industry.
• COPAC: Navya has an agreement with the Official Spanish Pilots Association to provide technical assistance for aeronautical studies and development of joint training courses.
• Universidad Politécnica de Madrid: Navya works closely with the UPM for the delivery of different technical seminars for Air Operators about Operation Management
• GroupEAD Europe: German-Spanish provider specialized in Aeronautical information.